This week's Friday Feature is YouTube. Next to googling for information, YouTube is my favorite website for resources. There is a ton of information on YouTube on everything from How To Bathe A Cat, which I would never in a million years need, to very helpful photoshop, lightroom, and photography tutorials. This week I would like to share 10 of my all time favorite YouTube channels (in no particular order).
1. Andrei Oprinca - This channel offers high quality Photoshop tutorials for professionals and for beginners.
2. Michael Woloszynowica - Lots of tutorials on image editing using Photoshop, Lightroom and other plugins.
3. Phlearn - Photoshop + Learn = Phlearn. Makes learning Photoshop fun.
4. Cole's Classroom - An educational resource for photographers of all skill levels.
5. Nadia Meli - Videos on all things photography related.
6. Showit Live - Broadcasts Live on Tuesdays. Replay videos on this channel.
7. Lindsay Adler - "How to" videos on portraiture, photojournalism, nature, macro, fashion, Photoshop, Lightroom and more
8. Jasmine Star - Top wedding photographer with tips on wedding photography.
9. Creative Live - CreativeLive is the world's largest live streaming education website. (LOVE THIS ONE!!)
10. Jessica Kobeissi - Fashion photography tutorials and photoshop editing tutorials